You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
Find out about the latest lease and financing options on Cadillacs when you visit your local Yukon Cadillac dealer. Stop by Bob Moore Cadillac of Norman to see brand-new models as well as the pre-owned vehicles. You’ll find many reasons to make this the place for your next set of wheels.
• Close location to work and home
• Finance department with multiple auto loan options
• Trained service technicians with experience on Cadillac vehicles
Give us a call to set up a time to see the latest vehicles or just stop by when you’re in the area for a look at our current inventory.
You can get behind the wheel of a Cadillac even faster with in-house financing. No more filling out multiple applications with various finance companies when you can go online and complete our application for fast approval.
In just 30 minutes, you can be picking out your next ride. Start out by getting on I-40 E for two miles. Follow this highway and I-35 S to S I-35 Service Rd/N Interstate Dr in Norman. Take exit 114 after 27 miles. Follow the service road to your destination.
Let the service department at Bob Moore Cadillac of Norman keep your new vehicle running in prime condition. Our service technicians are ready to serve you with all your routine maintenance needs.
• Standard oil and filter changes
• Wheel alignment
• Inspection of belts and hoses
• Check and refill fluid levels
When a problem comes up, you can rely on our service department to make a fast and accurate diagnosis with the latest in diagnostics equipment. We’ll provide a complete estimate and get the repair finished as quickly as possible. Our goal is to get it done right the first time and to get you back on the road without delay.
Yukon was settled in the late 1800s and named after the Yukon Territory in Canada. Today it has the distinction of being a bedroom community for commuters who work in Oklahoma City.
• Yukon Historical Museum – Housed in a 1910 school building, this museum includes artifacts from the late 1800s on three floors.
• Chisolm Trail Watering Hole – Visit this historic landmark where cattlemen stopped their cattle for water along the trail.
• Freedom Trail Playground – Developed for kids and those with mental and physical disabilities, this playground offers a toddler’s area, as well as an archaeological sand dig and basketball court.
• Yukon’s Best Flour Mill Silos Mural – See an eye-catching piece of art displayed on a flour mill elevator, which was created by a local artist and showcases the Historic Route 66.