Find your next Cadillac close to home with your local Moore Cadillac dealership, Bob Moore Cadillac of Norman. Stop in and talk to the friendly sales staff who make your car shopping experience pleasant and stress-free. You’ll quickly see the advantages of shopping close to home.
• Convenient location not far from home or work
• Finance department with numerous options in terms and monthly payments
• Experienced technicians with the latest equipment
Give us a call to set up a time to see your preferred Cadillac model or stop by to see the current inventory of new and used vehicles.
Feel the smooth ride of a Cadillac V-Series or the agility of a Cadillac XT4 when you come by for a test drive. The only way to know which Cadillac was made for you is by getting behind the wheel.
Find out how affordable your favorite Cadillac model is when you get financing through our in-house finance department. You can even start the process while on the go or from your recliner with our online application.
You’re just a few minutes from luxury at Bob Moore Cadillac of Norman. Start out heading south on North Broadway Street toward NE 1st Street. Turn right onto West Main Street and then left on I-35 Frontage Road. Stay to the left at the fork and merge onto I-35 S for almost three miles. Take Exit 114 going toward Indian Hill Road. Turn right onto S I-35 Service Rd/N Interstate Dr where you will find your destination on the left.
Once you own a fabulous Cadillac, you’ll want to take care of it with regular maintenance from Bob Moore Cadillac of Norman. Our service technicians are ready and waiting to serve you for all your service needs.
• Regular oil and filter changes
• Tire inspection and air pressure check
• Fluid refills
• Tire rotation
When something goes wrong from wear and tear, you can count on the service technicians to diagnose the problem right away and make an accurate repair. We take on all kinds of issues, from spark plug changes to fuel pump replacement to get you back on the road again.
Part of the Land Run of 1889, Moore is situated in between Oklahoma City and Norman and has experienced several devastating tornadoes as part of Tornado Alley. However, this bustling community has plenty of other features to recommend it with activities for all ages.
• Buck Thomas Park – Bring the kids to this local park, which includes a large playground for hours of fun and a sandbox and skate park for every age.
• Happy Tails Dog Park – For your four-legged friend, this park is leash-free and fenced in to provide opportunity to run and play.
• Let’s Go Fishing with Jason – Get out on the water with a chartered boat or fully-guided trip on the lake.
• Yellow Rose Dinner Theater – Enjoy a homemade dinner while you laugh at an original production.